Core Unit Large DSLR v3
SKU: 520-245 | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100. UK MAINLAND ONLY
(You save )
- Pro Mirrorless/DSLR Camera Fit - Designed to fit mid- to Pro-size camera equipment such as gripped Mirrorless or gripped DSLR bodies. Its generous 40 cm (15.8 in) internal length allows users to carry longer telephoto lenses, as well as other items requiring longer length. The Large Core Unit is perfect for people who need to pack and protect a lot of gear.
- Quick Side Camera Access - Features an integrated side access. You can have full rear-access and side-access at the same time with our new design. The side door connects to an Explore or Action X backpack’s side-panel door and operates seamlessly.
- Modular Stacking - The Large DSLR Core Unit Unit has slightly more volume than a Medium and Small DSLR Core Unit combined. In a large pack like the Action X70, the user has the option to stack a Small DSLR Core Unit on top of the Large for additional gear capacity.
- Lightweight Water-Resistant & Multi-purpose Skin - The included Skin’s primary function is a storage and dust cover for the padded Core Units, ideal for when your gear is at home and not in use. It keeps the Core Unit sealed and dust free. Its secondary function is to use as a packing cell. A user can fill it with clothing or other common items and pack it in their backpack or carry-on roller.
- EVA Protective Shell, Dividers and Frame - Walls and dividers are constructed with EVA which ensures much greater protection than cheaper PE foams used in most camera bags. With EVA we have greater control over the density and quality of materials used to protect your gear. The Core Unit also features an internal frame ensuring the walls never collapse with weight on above it. It also maintains proper weight distribution of your camera gear and eliminates internal sagging. With both EVA and frame, our walls can be thinner and use less internal volume while still providing superior protection.
The Large DSLR Core Unit v3 integrates seamlessly with the side access of the Action X40, X50 and Explore 35 backpacks. It will also fit in the X70 backpack, as well as the Carry-On and DV rollers. The Large Core Unit will max-out the internal storage of the Action X40, X50, Explore 35 and the Carry-On Roller. It includes all the popular features of our Core Unit system, including EVA laminated dividers and sidewalls, a lightweight and versatile removable skin, and internal frame to add extra rigidity and support. The DSLR depth is ideal for mirrorless and DSLR cameras (including gripped bodies) up to 16 cm (6.3 in) tall, and it's a great solution for multiple bodies and long lenses.
- 5 Years
- 2.2lb / 1.02kg
- Outside Dimensions (in):
- 11.4W x 16.5H x 7D in.
- Outside Dimensions (cm):
- 29W x 42H x 18D cm
- Inside Dimensions (in):
- 10.6W x 15.7H x 6.7D in.
- Inside Dimensions (cm):
- 27W x 40H x 17D cm